Passionate for community work? Humble to serve? Eager to learn about other culture?
Project Cheway is an overseas community involvement programme under NUS Chemical Engineering Student Society and it is on its 5th run for this year. Join Cheway 2016 now by sending us the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
2. Contact Number
3. Citizenship and Race
4. First Choice of Sub Committee
5. Second Choice of Sub Committee
6. Indication of Interest in EXCO Position (Secretary, Treasurer, Head of Committees)
7. Short write up of your past experiences, personal strengths and weaknesses (Maximum 100 words)
8. Other Commitments
Deadline closes on 11 October 2015, Sunday
COMMITTEE JOB SCOPESFundraising
- In charge of planning and organising fundraising events
- In charge of incorporating chemical engineering knowledge into games and problem solving
- In charge of organising manpower and activities
- In charge of planning and sourcing for the items needed for Cheway 2016
- In charge of social media and maintaining Cheway accounts (i.e. Facebook, Cheway Blog and Email Blasts to the Student Body).
- Responsible for taking photographs for events and activities organized by Cheway 2016
- Responsible for creating, printing and posting of publicity materials for events and activities organized by Cheway 2016
- Responsible for sourcing for sponsorship
- Record and keep minutes of the meetings
- Maintain an up-to-date personal particulars of members at all times
- Keep, collect and disburse all finances.
- Account for all monetary transactions and their correctness.